Do you have important and valuable items you have to keep at home or in your office, but you have no idea where to keep them? Whether it is documents, files, certificates, jewelry or even money, buying a home safe and keeping your valuable items locked up and stored in case of any emergencies is the right thing to do..
Why Home Safes Are Reliable?
Keeping a safe inside your home is a reliable way to keep your valuable items sound and secure inside the house. In times of emergencies such as a home fire, or a break-in, your safe will not be destroyed or cannot be accessed by anyone but you. You can therefore keep the most valuable items in your safe such as extra money, documents, jewelry, antiques and even a gun if you own one.
For this, you can get a safe according to the specific size to you need to fit all the things you want to keep in it. You can also buy two or three safes to ensure maximum safety of all your valuable items.
Some of the things you might want to keep in your home safe are:
- Insurance policies
- Personal documents
- Family photo albums
- Medical documents
- Investment papers
- Debit/Credit details and statements
Why Business Safes Are Reliable?
Any business needs to have an office safe, no matter what the size is or how many you keep. Your business safe will ensure that your most important and valuable information will never be in the wrong hands, whether it is burglars or even your employees or your competitors. A good option for a business safe is a Cannon safe that has proven to be extremely reliable in times of emergencies and will most definitely keep your belongings safe and sound.
Keeping a safe in your office also promises clients that you are a reliable and trustworthy business and that you take your work seriously. It’s important that you buy a safe that fits the professional environment for your office. Not only will you need a safe to protect and secure your clients’ information, but you also need a safe that will keep your assets safe from any kind of natural disaster that could occur. Losing even one single client’s document or files could be destructive for your business.
Some of the things you might want to keep in your business safe are:
- Credit card information
- Confidential information about products and services
- Gift cards
- Financial documents
- Stock and bond certificates
Whether you are using a safe for your home or office, there are several options to choose from:
- 1. Wall Mount Safe: can be inconspicuous and easily hidden behind a picture. They are good to hide valuables, however in the event of a fire most don’t have very good fire ratings.
- 2. In-Ground Safe: excellent safe for fire, and to hide your valuable belongings. The only negatives for this type of safe is if you have a flood water can get into the safe. Also due to its placement within the foundation of your home, it is prone to moisture and if you keep paper documents or money they can get wet with moisture.
- 3. Stand Alone Safe/Gun Safe: These safes cannot be hidden as well; however they are very highly rated with fire and the inability for thieves to remove them from a home due to their extreme weight.
Safes are always a great option to keep your valuables protected and secure. Look at different options and figure out which safes are best for you and your belongings.